Phil Collins - Anthology (Piano songbook pdf)



Partituras (piano, voz y acordes):


  • Another Day In Paradise
  • Both Sides Of The Story
  • Do You Remember
  • Everyday
  • Easy Lover
  • Don't Lose my Number
  • A Groovy Kind Of Love
  • Hang In Long Enough
  • I Cannot Believe It's True
  • I Don't Care Anymore
  • I Missed Again
  • I Wish It Would Rain
  • In The Air Tonight
  • One More Night
  • The Roof Is Leaking
  • Separate Lives (Love Theme from WHITE NIGHTS)
  • Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
  • Son Of Man (from Walt Disney Pictures' TARZAN)
  • Sussudio
  • Take Me Home
  • Two Hearts
  • Two Worlds (from Walt Disney Pictures' TARZAN)
  • We Wait And We Wonder
  • Who Said I Would
  • You Can't Hurry Love
  • You'll Be In My Heart (Pop Version) (from Walt Disney Pictures' TARZAN)


No hay comentarios:

Facebook